We are a bunch of mates and bogans friendly community of Australian and New Zealander players.
Mainly about us
- Get to top 5 families
- Win at least 5 gold trophies
- Reach 200 kudos
- Recruit more kiwis players
- Never report fellow Aussies/Kiwis players unless they are really noob
- We strongly believe in the value of mateship.
Things we do not like
Dislike being mistaken for Brits when abroad.
It's Aluminium not Aluminum
Many EM players here can't really tell the difference between us, Brits and Americans.
- Ozzies/Kiwis: Believe you should look out for your mates.
- Brits: Believe that you should look out for those people who belong
to your club.
- Americans: Believe that people should look out for and take care of
- Ozzies/Kiwis: Are extremely patriotic about their beer.
- Brits: Do not sing at all but prefer a large brass band to perform
- Americans: Are flag-waving, anthem-singing, and obsessively
patriotic to the point of blindness.
- Ozzies/Kiwis: Waffle on about how some of their past citizens were once outlaw Brits or pommies, but none of that matters after several beers.
- Brits: Are justifiably proud of the accomplishments of their past citizens.
- Americans: Are justifiably proud of the accomplishments of their present citizens.
And yes we all love vegemite.
Guiser Gang, EpicMafia Revolution