SpringLoli

kawaii
99
 
7,228
67
119wins97losses4left

uguuu

Stickers

Questions

over 10 years
I don't hate you, silly~. Come here~
:3

Achievements

3 / 10Gotcha!
2 / 25Explosion!
2 / 25Eye of the Beholder
1 / 10I'm Batman.
1 / 20Lucky Kiss!
over 10 years
Hi   
over 10 years
Suwako is a slut
almost 11 years
hi i miss u
about 11 years
fuk u tort
over 11 years
No grudge is worth holding forever.
over 11 years
i just deleted it, also i deleted winterloli
over 11 years
if you want the summerloli name i will give it to you
over 11 years
No, even if my Gold is tainted, I worked hard for 90% of it, and the other 10% can be the two Golds I lost because of gamethrowers.
over 11 years
You can also contact me via messaging on here or contact Nikki on Steam.
deletedalmost 12 years
http://www.epicmafia.com/setup/535240 is the new version of that mimick setup you tried to help me save from oblivion :). Added traitor!
deletedalmost 12 years
plato and his shitzillion of alts, and probably other people who won't make this experience fun
deletedalmost 12 years
after what happened with that guy I realized if I ever play more of my hearts I'll get to meet tons of people like him
almost 12 years
im going to fuck hookers and drink my diabetes off
almost 12 years
hihihihihihihihihihihihi
almost 12 years
hihi~
almost 12 years
invite roxy to zettai kawaii i got kawaii'd to another kawaii group but at least now i can be both
almost 12 years
if you are trying to defeat Konata in an Online Battle you gotta first train up and then you gotta counter all of his attacks bro
almost 12 years
You got it, buddy
almost 12 years
okay I'm done speaking to you, I don't want to catch the tort
almost 12 years
no don't do that if you do i'll tell konata and she'll shout at you