I only play setups which I like. I'm fed up with sheriff setups and powergaming.
Mistakes made by most experienced players:
- Killing non-clear pr reads over towntelling people when those pr don't put mafia into autoloss.
- Killing scumlooking hardclaimed pr over towny blue in janitor setups.
- Saccing cc who appears scummier than them (especially on lylo).
- Thinking that watcher is a protective role such as doc, BG, etc.
- Lawing a role over a player.
- Doing suboptimal strats that may lead them into autoloss.
- Lynching outside confirmed mafia when the lynch doesn't help investigative roles in getting better reports (especially lynching "for auto", with only one non-confirmed mafia left).
- Presuming that talking helps mafia in getting pr reads.
- NK'ing expecting to be randomly saved by doc.
- Sharing mistakes made by most experienced players with other users.
I have mastered the mechanics so much that I can even bypass censors.