Terms of Service
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- Rules of conduct:
- You must not post or transmit through Epicmafia any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harmful, pornographic or other material which would violate or infringe in any way upon the rights of others, or which would give rise to criminal or civil liability and/or violate federal or local law or regulation.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Epicmafia users.
- You must not post messages that are vulgar, crude, sexist, racist, homophobic or otherwise offensive
- You may not use the Epicmafia.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Epicmafia.com service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Epicmafia.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Epicmafia.com .
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Epicmafia members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Epicmafia, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Epicmafia.com account. While Epicmafia.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Epicmafia cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Epicmafia.com service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Epicmafia.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The Epicmafia service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on Epicmafia to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on Epicmafia.com must provide a link back to Epicmafia.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours)
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Epicmafia service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
- Epicmafia undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Epicmafia to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to Epicmafia.com